Apply to MCA
Welcome to our application page.
- Applications are due on Friday, January 27 at 11:59 pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- You must attend an info session to apply. See the schedule on our homepage.
- Before submitting, make sure to read the instructions regarding our Randomized Candidate ID system. You may generate your Candidate ID here.
- Name your resume file “CandidateID_Resume.” For example, 123456_Resume.PDF.
- Before applying, be sure you are eligible. If you do not meet our requirements, we will not review your application.
Spring 2023 Recruitment
We will be accepting applications for our Spring 2023 class. The application will be released January 16th.
- You must attend at least one info session to apply
- After submitting the application, you may advance to an interview round (details to follow)
- Before applying, be sure you are eligible to become an MCA mentee.
Are you eligible?
If you are eligible for consulting internships in the next calendar year, you can apply to MCA. In the spring, you can meet this requirement if:
- You are a second-year student in a 4-year program
- You are a third-year student in a 5-year program
- You are a first-year student in a 4-year program OR a second-year student in a 5-year program eligible for McKinsey, Bain, or BCG’s diversity program for sophomores. Generally, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or Indigenous/Native American/Alaska Native students are eligible for these programs.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The best way to receive updates is to subscribe to the MCA newsletter.
- Be the first to know when the application is released
- Receive details about info sessions, deadlines, and application tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Generate your candidate ID
Your candidate ID is:
Be sure to include this number on your anonymized application, anonymized resume, and application submission form.